it’s nice to meet you
photographer & adventurerer
– I have TWO German Shorthair dogs, Boone and Jackson!
– My husband Jake and I got married 9.9.17. (Best. Day. Ever.)
– We welcomed a baby boy January 13th, 2020 and are just smitten. His name is Graham!!!
– I started the business in 2015.
– I’m the lead photographer, email writer, blogger and editor!
– I love to hike and camp with our pups!
– We shoot 15-20 weddings annually.
– I’m an Autism Specialist when she’s not photographing weddings!
– I love creating beautiful images but more importantly, I love serving couples on one of the greatest days of their lives!!
We try our best to make sure that all of our couples are the PERFECT fit for us before officially booking. A bride and groom should connect with their photographer, trust their photographer and be EXCITED about the whole process with them! After booking, I love getting to know my clients through an ENGAGEMENT SESSION that helps them warm up to the camera so that they are ready to rock and roll on the wedding day! By the time the wedding day arrives, my clients feel more like friends and that creates a safe and relaxed environment for photography!
There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved
the reason why
we do what we do
You’re planning the day that you’ve been anticipating your whole life and yet you only get one shot at it! By the time you get the hang of it, the planning is over! Our goal as wedding photographers is to make this one aspect of the planning process simple. Photography is more than just images, it’s a real part of your day. Not only do you deserve beautiful images, you also deserve an amazing photographic experience. When our couples feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera, that results in genuine, joyful images! My goal is to not only capture memories for my clients, it’s to create an experience that they will never forget.